We always do everything we can to make sure that Golf King runs smoothly on any available device.
Needle lag or slowdown normally indicate the your device may be running low on memory (RAM).
This steps can normally be improved/resolved issues as i below:
1. Delete any unwanted app and games from your device.
2. Make sure that your device has plenty of power and is NOT plugged in and is NOT charging whilst you are playing.
3. Make sure that your device is NOT in night mode or a battery saving mode.
4. Make sure that you have downloaded the latest iOS (Find out more) or Android (Find out more) updates.
5. Try to make sure that Golf King is the only app open on your device by closing any apps that are running in the background on your device.
6. Try to fully close and reopen the Golf King app every 20 minutes. Having any app open for an extended period of time can cause memory (RAM) issues.
7. If you are an iOS (Apple) user, please make sure that 'Night Sift' is turned off.
Following these steps will help to ensure that Golf King runs smoothly on your device.